A Live Online ITP Training Program
We feel the magic when cooperation is working and feel its absence when it's not. Cooperation requires intention, awareness, skill and practice - and starts from within. The Ki of Cooperation program builds the confidence and capacities to skillfully connect with others to achieve a shared goal.
During this training, you will learn to:
- Speak your mind clearly and with confidence
- Listen deeply to yourself and others and inquire to understand
- Clarify your values and better understand what matters most to others
- Stay open to new ideas and differing points of view
- Build kind, compassionate relations from the inside out
- Explore how energy in a group can create synergy
- Reach desired outcomes with greater relaxation and ease
What's unique about this training?
The Ki of Cooperation supports people worldwide to develop the inner capacities for successful cooperation. Presented by ITP International, the program features concepts and exercises drawn from Integral Transformative Practice, along with influences from Aikido, Nonviolent Communication and Appreciative Inquiry. The training is based on three main principles:
- Each individual has the power to influence the outcome of cooperation by reaching inside and bringing the best version of self to the table.
- Cooperation works best when we are receptive to and move with the collective flow of the group’s energy, or ki, a Japanese term for the flow of energy.
- Personal performance is optimized when we use all intelligences residing in the whole person.
- Interactive workshops offered live in-person via Zoom - 14 workshop hours
- The Ki of Cooperation Guidebook, a comprehensive description of the framework, including tools, exercises and reference materials
- All sessions recorded and shared with program participants
- Access to ongoing conversations and support, new resource materials and practice opportunities through the online Ki of Cooperation Community House
- Personal guidance and support offered by program leaders
All program sessions: 8:00 – 10:00 am PDT
October 24 & 31
November 7, 14, 21 & 28
$675 ITPI Members
Program limited to 20 participants
See the value and need financial support? Financial assistance available.
Contact Robert for registration info