A Mentoring and Coaching Forum
The current program in session is full. Stay tuned for future program offerings.
Ready to discover your leadership superpower?
ITP International presents Integral Leadership Mastery – A Mentoring and Coaching Forum – designed for those seeking greater clarity, wholeness, vitality and purpose. This 6-month program focuses on key principles drawn from Integral Transformative Practice (ITP), along with coaching tools and techniques designed to reinforce your leadership intentions.
Working in partnership with a cohort of 10 participants and 3 coach facilitators, the IL Mastery program provides a path of self-discovery, a vision for the future and a close-knit practice community offering wisdom and support. This exploration is aimed at tapping into your extraordinary capacity to produce positive changes in key areas of your life that matter most.
Elevate your leadership practice to a new level.
ITP is designed for realizing the highest potentials of your body, mind, heart and soul, beginning inside oneself first. In tandem with affirming the personal transformation of the individual, we also honor the collective intelligence of the group and affirm the creative contributions of each participant toward a more peaceful, sustainable and loving world.
Integral Leadership Mastery Highlights
- Be guided through visioning exercises to uncover breakthroughs or capacity-building that would be most inspiring for you, including identifying your leadership superpower
- Design a transformative action plan grounded in ITP's 9 Core Practices to flourish where it matters most in your life
- Learn and practice coaching skills to increase your ability to support yourself and others
- Increase your sensitivity to personal and group energies and deepen your capacity to navigate dynamics skillfully and with greater ease
- Experience multiple modes of learning through writing, visualization, reflection with partners, mindful movement, somatic practice, relaxation and active participation in a community
- Step into your own leadership style and presence for effectiveness in a changing world
View a visual program roadmap
24 hours class time, 12 hours Kata instruction and practice and 3 hours of coaching – 39 total hours
- 3 individual coaching sessions (one with 2 coaches)
- monthly co-coaching sessions with a practice partner
- support from the cohort and facilitators throughout the program
- all program materials
Program limited to 10 participants for greatest personal benefit.
To get started, fill out the program questionnaire and send it to Robert. For those requiring scholarship assistance, please also fill out the scholarship questionnaire and return both forms (the program questionnaire and scholarship form) to Robert. A member of our training team will follow up with you promptly to further discuss the program and answer your questions. For more program information, contact Pam Kramer.
As George Leonard, ITP co-founder often said, "Expect nothing. Be ready for anything."