Integral Leadership Program 2021 starts January 30 and will wrap on July 25. There are 2 free intro to IL sessions, where you can learn more about the program, one on December 13, 2020 and another on January 10, 2021, both at 10:00 am PDT for 1 hour. View the program event page for more details.
Integral Leadership is a program of mind body practice customized to support your particular needs as a community leader. This six-month program is aimed at empowering you to lead with balance, vitality and a renewed sense of commitment.
Through the program, you will:
- Develop a sustainable practice to reduce stress and revitalize a passion for community change
- Engage with peers and a support network that goes well beyond workshop hours
- Become trained on how to implement and share these tools in your own community
Integral Leadership Program Details
This program consists of four weekend retreats, monthly online group sessions and integral coaching led by mastery teachers with expertise in all facets of integral practice, corporate consulting and community leadership.
Applying principles drawn from Integral Transformative Practice, this program empowers you to:
- Engage in visioning for purposeful leadership
- Identify areas for personal and professional growth and create an action plan to get there
- Experience restorative mind body exercises for daily revitalizing
- Learn communication practices for creating greater harmony, flow and resilience
- Embrace a new model of leadership presence and ongoing renewal in your work
- Share techniques and learning with your team and community