A Six-Session Online Exploration of Integral Transformative Practice
Come join us on an extraordinary Journey of Practice right in your own home. ITP International is bringing ITP to you with its Online Global Dojo. In this program, you will join in practice with both new and experienced ITP practitioners from all over the world!
Energy is infinite and everywhere. We are connected in the “long body” and can create transformational fields of energy no matter where people are located. You will experience Leonard Energy Training (LET) exercises, elements of the ITP Kata, deep inquiry and inductions, stimulating intellectual exploration, heartfelt human interactions and the transformational power of community - wherever you may be.
Delivered by ITP Mastery Teachers, including ITP co-founder Michael Murphy, this program is designed to help you:
- Learn about ITP and how the practice can support you to grow, transform and realize your potential
- Build a foundation of integral practice to sustain and balance your energy
- Create a deep connection with our ITP global community
- Receive guidance and support to form a practice group in your community so you can experience the benefits of ITP into the future
Launching October 5, 2019, and concluding February 29, 2020, the program takes place over six months with six 2-hour, live online video conferencing sessions using the Zoom platform. Each will be recorded and made available to participants for later review.
Support materials will be provided prior to each session creating a valuable ITP Practice Guide for ongoing usage and reference. Enriching the program experience, and taking advantage of the online format, multimedia aspects (online audio and video) will be included. For support between sessions, participants and teachers will be part of a closed Facebook community allowing everyone to ask questions, share and support each other.
Schedule of 6 Monthly Sessions (Saturdays from 10am to 12pm Pacific time):
- October 5: Welcome and Envision
- November 2: Author and Affirm Future
- December 7: Experience the Practice
- January 4: Explore Evolutionary Arc
- February 1: Practice the Practice
- February 29: Embody and Contribute
Integral Transformative Practice (ITP), a research-validated approach for personal and social transformation, was created by Esalen Institute co-founder Michael Murphy and human potential pioneer George Leonard.
For more program information, contact Pam Kramer.