Step on the Path of Mastery in Tulsa, Oklahoma
2018 - 2019 Mastery Program details coming soon!
Mastery in the Heartland
If you are a practitioner living in the Midwest, our ITP Mastery in the Heartland program is a wonderful opportunity to deepen your study of Integral Transformative Practice. Join a welcoming community of practitioners dedicated to positive transformation in body, mind, heart and soul.
Mastery in the Heartland Includes:
- 60 hours of in-person, experiential learning accruing over 4 weekends of training and taught by ITP International Mastery teachers
- 1-2 hours of coaching per month, by request
- Monthly group conference calls for ongoing support within the ITP commitments
- A chance to connect with an inspiring and dedicated community of ITP practitioners
- Free copy of The Life We Are Given by George Leonard and Michael Murphy
- Free copy of The Tao of Practice by George Leonard
ITP Mastery in the Heartland Schedule:
Stay tuned for our 2018 - 2019 schedule and registration details! If you are interested in a weekend Mastery Program experience, read about our Mastery in the Bay weekend program opportunities for our current 2018 cycle.
Learn more about our Mastery Program community and why it’s a powerful practice experience.
Questions? Contact us for more information about the ITP Mastery Program.