Step on the Path of Mastery in San Francisco, California
Aikido of Tamalpais, Corte Madera, CA
Mastery in the Bay
Our ITP Mastery in the Bay program offers you an opportunity to deepen your study and practice of Integral Transformative Practice and bring it more fully into the world. Join a welcoming community of practitioners dedicated to positive transformation in body, mind, heart and soul in the San Francisco Bay area.
Mastery in the Bay Includes:
- 90 hours of in-person, experiential learning accruing over a 9-month cycle. The program is schedule one weekend (Saturday and Sunday) each month and taught by ITP Mastery teachers
- Introductory Leonard Energy Training Workshop
- 1-2 hours of coaching per month, by request
- Monthly group conference calls for ongoing support within the ITP commitments
- A chance to connect with an inspiring and dedicated community of ITP practitioners
- Free copy of The Life We Are Given by George Leonard and Michael Murphy
- Free copy of The Tao of Practice by George Leonard
ITP Mastery in the Bay Schedule:
Registering for the full 9-month program is ideal to build upon the core teachings each month, as well as create a bond with fellow Mastery members. Introductory sessions are held at the start of each new Mastery Program cycle, usually in October, to allow you to get a feel for how the program will unfold.
Stay tuned for our upcoming 2018 - 2019 Mastery in the Bay schedule and registration
Individual Weekend Programs:
If you aren’t able to commit to a full Mastery Program cycle, individual weekend options are still available for our traveling members.
Learn more about our Mastery Program community and why it’s a powerful practice experience.
Contact us for more information about the ITP Mastery Program.