A six-month program of mind body practice for community leaders
How can we strengthen our communities by making healthier leaders?
How can community leaders bring integral practices to their audiences in an authentic, relevant way?
Integral Leadership is a program of mind body practice customized to support your particular needs as a community leader. This six-month program is aimed at empowering you to lead with balance, vitality and a renewed sense of commitment.
Through the program, you will:
- Develop a sustainable practice to reduce stress and revitalize a passion for community change
- Engage with peers and a support network that goes well beyond workshop hours
- Become trained on how to implement and share these tools in your own community
Integral Leadership Program Details
This program consists of four weekend retreats, monthly online group sessions and integral coaching led by mastery teachers with expertise in all facets of integral practice, corporate consulting and community leadership.
Applying principles drawn from Integral Transformative Practice, this program empowers you to:
- Engage in visioning for purposeful leadership
- Identify areas for personal and professional growth and create an action plan to get there
- Experience restorative mind body exercises for daily revitalizing
- Learn communication practices for creating greater harmony, flow and resilience
- Embrace a new model of leadership presence and ongoing renewal in your work
- Share techniques and learning with your team and community
Your Leadership Challenge
You will also bring a specific Leadership Challenge to the program and receive guidance to shape your contribution for your community’s benefit. This challenge may be to advance your organization’s vision, mission and purpose, or a specific project directed towards qualitative change in your capacity to lead.
Integral Leadership Program Schedule 2019 - 2020
New dates to be announced soon!
Additional 4 hours of personal coaching and 3 virtual group sessions included in the program.
Stay tuned for next series coming available in the coming weeks.
Sponsored by ITP International
This program is presented and sponsored by ITP International, a 501(c)3 educational non profit formed in 2005 to steward Integral Transformative Practice and the work of its founders, George Leonard and Michael Murphy.
Integral Transformative Practice (ITP) is a well-researched program designed to help people realize their fullest potential. ITP supports positive growth and healthy change of individuals, groups and organizations through dedicated, comprehensive practice, over time.
“Intentionality fuels the master’s journey. Every master is a master of vision.”
- George Leonard